||Total E-Commerce for FrontPage 2003
|Supports over 150 different currencies i.e. French Franc, German Mark, British
Pound, and others including the Euro. Has extensive taxation options to accommodate
for VAT or other types of tax calculations based on international country regulations.
Enables you the merchant, to apply and be setup for merchant account settlement
with destinations being banks in your country.
Business & Management Advantages
• The leading and complete E-Commerce solution for Microsoft® FrontPage®
• Develop and manage Professional E-Commerce Web sites using state-of-the-art
• Integrates perfectly with Microsoft® FrontPage® 2003.
• Easily lets you build, manage and deploy your database driven E-Commerce
• Perform store administration locally using Microsoft Access® or
• Enables merchants to "lock” the store when performing product
• Visitors can browse and search through your products and services.
• Uses both large and small images to display your products.
• Enables visitors to select shipping and payment methods.
• Includes pre-designed Online and Offline E-Commerce Stores with built-in
• Online Merchant Account enabler lets you instantly begin setting up
your online merchant account.
• Each template contains a powerful Shopping Cart with automatic order
• Fully supports popular ASP technology.
• Visitors can place Secure Orders Online and process payments over a
• Automatically calculates invoice amounts and sales taxes.
• Fully integrated Gateway processing using AuthorizeNet services.
• Lets you take advantage of years of development experience - develop
your site in just days!
|Operating system: Windows 98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista
Processor: 100 MHz Pentium or better (recommended)
Memory: 64 MB RAM (recommended)
Free hard drive space: 100 MB (recommended)
Monitor: VGA or higher resolution monitor with 256 colors
Peripherals: CD-ROM drive, mouse, and keyboard
Note: If you use ASP functions, then these sites must be published to a Web server (such as Windows NT, 2000, or others) that can support standard Microsoft ASP functions.