|Guardian AntiVirus automatically identifies and removes viruses without interrupting
your work; New AntiVirus Engine Technology; Rave Reviews from editors and users!
Automatic Daily AntiVirus Updates, Virus detection in over 12 compressed formats,
and more. |
User-friendly, proactive and automated functionality are keywords describing the
The unique Guardian AntiVirus SandBox II technology protects against new and unknown
computer viruses, worms and trojans - currently the most prevalent malware types.
Key features of Guardian AntiVirus
• Email scanning for malicious programs
• Real-time scanning of files
• Automatic Internet update
Business & Management Advantages
• Automatically removes viruses without interrupting your work.
• Scans and cleans incoming email.
• Automatically performs DAILY virus identification updates, where others
offer only weekly or monthly updates; this keeps your computer protected against
new viruses before they even have a chance to infect your system.
• Protects against viruses, Trojan horses, and malicious ActiveX®
code and Java™ applets.
• The unique SandBox II technology protects against new and unknown computer
viruses, worms and trojans.
• Protects against macro viruses constructed with Microsoft Office 2000,
the most common viral deployment engine.
• Lets you schedule your program and virus updates to maximize your computer
resources during normal business hours.
• Quarantine feature isolates infected files in a protected area of your
hard disk until they can be repaired.
• The versatile Scheduling feature lets you selectively define and choose
which scanning routines you want to perform when.
• Integration with Windows Explorer lets you selectively scan a file or
folder at any time.
• Automatic Update checks for and installs new virus definitions to keep
your system updated against the latest viruses.
• Automatically scans email messages and attachments in standard POP3
clients, including Microsoft® Outlook, Eudora, MSN® Mail and Netscape®